Currently Attending Student

Need advisement for your current or future term? Come and visit with an academic advisor in the Student Service Center.  We recommend that you view your Degree Evaluation prior to meeting with an advisor and familiarize yourself with your program requirements. The Degree Evaluation, is an advisement tool which contains information; such as, placement scores, courses in-progress and completed, in addition to courses still needed. Log into My۰ıPortal and select Degree Evaluation under quick links.

When is the best time to see an advisor? You can meet with an advisor at anytime; however, by seeking advisement as soon as the upcoming class schedule is posted will allow you a better course selection and less wait time.  Registering before your current semester ends means that you may not need to pay tuition immediately. Refer to tuition payment schedule from Bursar

For student's registered for traditional face-to-face classes, advisement is in-person.  ۰ıphoto ID card or Government-issued photo ID is required. Students will be advised in the order they have arrived. The Office of Academic Advisement reserves the right to discontinue sign-in earlier than the posted hours when our volume of activity requires it. 

For student's registered for fully remote and/or online classes that cannot come to the campus, email advisement@ncc.edu from your ۰ıStudent Email account, include your name and NCC-ID.  The advisor can discuss your course options and any academic concerns. You will receive an automated reply requesting 24 to 48 hours for a response, generally we will reply ASAP.   

Students in programs other than Liberal Arts, see Advisement by Academic Program to contact the advisor from your department.  

Below are some exceptions for students based on the number of developmental courses to be completed and Academic Standing. 

Students with 2-3 developmental courses to be completed:

Currently attending or returning Liberal Arts students with two or three developmental courses to be completed, contact the Department of Student Personnel Services for advisement, StudentPersonnelServices@ncc.edu.

Students on Academic Warning or Probation

Top of page