Returning/Re-Admit Student

You are considered a returning student if you attended ۰ıas a degree-seeking student and left at least a year ago (two or more terms) without attending another institution. Once your re-admission process has been completed, you can discuss your course options and any academic concerns with an advisor. 

For in-person advisement during the Student Service In-Person Hours at the Student Services Center. ۰ıphoto ID card or Government-issued photo ID is required for sign-in. Students will be advised in the order they have arrived. The Office of Academic Advisement reserves the right to discontinue sign-in earlier than the posted hours when our volume of activity requires it. 

If you are registering for fully remote and/or online classes only and cannot come to campus, email advisement@ncc.edu from your ۰ıStudent Email account, include your name and NCC-ID. You will receive an automated email reply requesting 24 to 48 hours for a response, generally we will reply ASAP.   

Students in programs other than Liberal Arts, see Advisement by Academic Programs to contact an advisor from the department.

Prior to Seeking Advisement and/or Registering 

  • ۰ıEmail - Always check and use your ۰ıemail account by log into My۰ıPortal, select student email icon. Be sure to include your name and ۰ıID in all correspondence with the college. 
  • AAF Placement Test - For students who wish to enroll in upper-level math like pre-calculus (MAT 111) or calculus (MAT 122) must have transfer credits for the pre-requisites or should schedule an Advanced, Algebra and Functions, AAF test with PlacementTesting@ncc.edu.
  • Tuition - Familiarize yourself with the tuition bill due dates, with Bursar.

Below are exceptions for students based on the number of developmental courses to be completed and Academic Standing. 

Liberal Arts students with 2 or more developmental courses:

Currently attending or returning Liberal Arts students with two or three developmental courses to be completed, contact the Department of Student Personnel Services, (516) 572-7506, StudentPersonnelServices@ncc.edu

Students on Academic Warning or Academic Probation


Top of page