Refund Policy for Federal Financial Aid Recipients

If a student totally withdraws from the College for a particular semester and was a federal financial aid recipient, the student is entitled to receive funding based on the percentage of the payment period (semester) that the student completed.

If the student completes more than 60.01% of the period, he or she earned 100% of the aid for that period of enrollment.

If the student completes 60% or less of the period of enrollment, the percentage of the period completed is the percentage of aid earned and eligible to receive. Any aid that is unearned as a result of totally withdrawing from the College at the 60% or less point of the semester must be returned to the Department of Education.

R2T4 Calculation Requirements

Top of page